tisdag 28 augusti 2007

Stormy Weather



I made him say the words so that things were crystal clear, no room for misinterpretation or confusion......"I don't want to be with you anymore"They were not the words that I wanted to hear, but they were words I needed to hear. Like a storm my emotions swirled about me hate, fear, resentment, panic, love. Yet at the very core I felt calm, a stillness in knowing. The truth is an awful thing to hear and face sometimes but it's better to know things as truth then to be left always doubting.I should be grateful to have had the time together that we did, and I am. I hope that after the storm has passed we will have both survived, moving onto a friendship that can whether anything..I still love you. I need a hurricaneTo straighted out this placeIt maybe the only wayTo salvage any sense I have leftTo move on~Mindy Smith~

2 kommentarer:

aetisanssrlling38 sa...

*hugs*

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.